Publisher's description - Rookie Maths 1.0.4
Explore an exciting new 3D world where playing and learning are one and the same. Combining everything your 7-10 year old kids love about video games with the mathematics curriculum to help them excel.
Discover secrets, unlock characters, collect Rookie coins, earn trophies and level up by completing learning tasks and exploring. There are 22 unique curriculum-based mathematics games that contain hundreds of individual challenges. As well as two difficulty levels to cater for different abilities.
This is just the beginning of an ever-expanding world that we are creating and we would appreciate your help to get it right. Future versions of Rookie will contain additional features such as; new environments to explore, multi-player games, new characters and much more as the platform develops. Future versions will also cater to younger and older kids.
In the meantime, there may be the odd bug which we will fix as we find! We would also love your feedback. What did we do well? What could we do better? We’re still learning too. One thing is for sure - we want to build the best product we can.
Learn more about Rookie and provide feedback at:
Never miss an app update. Follow us on:
This Version’s Features (1.0.4)
- Completely free app.
- No in-app purchasing.
- No advertising.
- Child-safe app. Your child’s safety and privacy is our priority.
- This version is designed for children aged 7-10.
- Aligned to the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 3 and 4. Mapped to
the specific content strands; Number, Patterns and Algebra, Measurement, Data,
Space and Geometry.
- Twenty-two unique learning games that contain hundreds of individual challenges.
- Two difficulty levels.
- Rookie is still evolving and features will change as we develop the platform.
Planned Features for future releases:
- Hundreds of new learning games.
- Personalised learning.
- Multi-player games and social learning.
- Games for age groups. Including years 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6.
- More characters, huge world, more fun.
- Progress report for parents and kids.
- A unique and safe social element letting kids learn and play together.