MPhaser is a nice and friendly plug-in that offers you automatic synchronization and very efficient preset management features.
Here are some key features of "MPhaser":
· Continuously adjustable phaser shape.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
· Fully automatable.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST/AU compatible host (32-bit)
· Intel processor, SSE2 and dual-core support recommended
· The size and style of the plugins can not be changed.
· The user can not manipulate his own presets.
· The plugin will not open the developer`s website occasionally.
· The plugin will not contain the nasty big box in the bottom with the clickable logo.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Surround is now off by default, because it causes problems with some hosts (known are FL Studio and Studio One). If you use surround processing, please enable "Activate surround" in the plugin settings, it will enable all plugins at once.
· Plugins can now access additional volumes on Mac OS X.
· Band editor in equalizers doesn`t close when clicking on a band type any more and shows filter steepness.
· Fix: Plugins could crash in AU when requested mono to stereo configuration.
· Fix: Styles are now moved to user data folder, because some computers have permission problem with all-users directory.
· Fix: MFilter caused massive gain in parallel mode in some special circumstances.
· Fix: Analyzer in equalizers didn`t show correct spectrum if activated after upsampling change.
· Fix: MMultiBandConvolution didn`t remember custom paths correctly on Mac OS X.