AudioRefurb is a powerful audio processing application with many uses. You can use the 31-band graphic equalizer feature to hugely enhance the sound quality of your audio files, then export your audio to a new file with the improved sound quality.
You could use this, for example, to improve the sound quality of files you store on your iPod, without constantly having to change the audio settings on your iPod.
Or use any of the many audio control panels to get the exact audio sound you want. The Presets popup menu allows you to select from many pre-configured audio settings for all of the controls, and to easily add your own presets.
Audio panels are included with controls for all of the following audio filters and effects:
· Graphic Equalizer
· High Pass
· High Shelf Filter
· Peak Limiter
· Low Pass
· Low Shelf Filter
Here are some key features of "AudioRefurb":
· Multiple audio control panels to allow you to improve and alter the sound of your audio files.
· Easy-to-apply audio effects and filters, including distortion, delay, reverb, bandpass, etc.
· 31-band graphic equalizer for very detailed control of sound quality.
· You may easily adjust each audio filter thanks to the various detailed controls.
· Export the improved sound of your audio files, ready to go on your iPod.
· Full-featured demo.
· Core Animation integration for an efficient user interface.
· Many pre-configured presets for all audio controls and effects. Easily add and save your own presets.
· The Export feature is disabled in demo mode.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Alignment fix for some of the graphic equalizer frequency controls.