QuickWeather Mini is a beautiful app designed to make it easy to quickly view the weather conditions anywhere in the world.
Sitting on your desktop in an unobtrusive manner, QuickWeather Mini makes it easy to see the current weather conditions at a quick glance.
NOTE: QuickWeather Mini can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "QuickWeather Mini":
· Interface - Beautiful weather images improve the appearance of your desktop.
· Display - Fits your desktop style.
· Details - Detailed conditions are availible at the hover of your mouse.
· Settings - Personalize the app with an easy drop-down menu.
· Simply hover your mouse over any part of the app, and a window will drop down with detailed conditions!
· Wind Chill
· Wind Direction
· Wind Speed
· Please note this app runs in the menubar. So, you can remove the app from your dock once it has finished downloading.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crashing bug affecting some users
· Fixed a bug where the refresh timer wasn`t working
· Multiple city support! Easily switch between them in the preferences or menubar
· Moved the preferences into a window
· Added the temperature into the menubar dropdown
· Added the option to click instead of hover for details
· Made the details window pop above other windows (can be disabled)
· Switched certain libraries to alternatives, bringing more speed improvements
· Improved the menubar icon
· Version bump to 1.5 to match the iOS version