Big Mountain Snowboarding 1.03
Golden Hammer Software
|Last Updated: |
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Publisher's description - Big Mountain Snowboarding 1.03
Big Mountain Snowboarding is a fun arcade game where you use multitouch or keyboard and mouse to control a snowboarder going down on huge crazy slopes.
Turn too fast and you skid. Straighten out and ride edge to edge. Jump with a turn to trigger spins and try to land straight for huge trick scores.
There are 12 trails featuring glades, chutes, huge cliffs, mogul fields, and parks that you`d have to be insane to ride in real life. Try to beat the bronze, silver, and gold challenges on each map.
·Two finger swipes to control the snowboarder
· Swipe up to jump
· Swipe left or right to turn
· Use a third finger to tuck or grab.
· Hold down and move left/right to turn
· Right mouse to tuck/grab
·Arrow keys to move/tuck/jump.
· Spacebar to jump
NOTE: Big Mountain Snowboarding can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes 32bit machines.
· Much improved mouse turning behavior.
· Made the snowboarder more likely to jump when going off bumps.
· Added support for windowed mode with a toggle in the options menu.
· Added compressed texture support, might fix some crashes.
· Huge memory optimization, saves over 150 megs.
· Handled minimize and lost focus to not hog the processor from other apps.
· Allows right mouse to tuck without holding down left mouse.
· Allows steering with the right mouse button.
· Captures the mouse while turning to prevent it drifting off the window.
· Fixed the snowboard sound sometimes playing while paused.
· Added a special instructions splash screen to the first map.
· Prevented going off the edge of the map.
Screenshots Big Mountain Snowboarding 1.03