JOpera is an open source and rapid service composition tool offering an autonomic execution platform and visual language for building distributed applications out of reusable services, which include but are not strictly limited to Web services.
JOpera helps you to deal with:
· Bottom-up and top-down (iterative) service composition.
· Heterogeneity: invoke SOAP and RESTful Web services, Java snippets, Human activities, Grid services, Your-Favourite services...
· Integrated process modeling and execution.
Detailed download and installation instructions for JOpera are available here.
Here are some key features of "JOpera":
· True visual process definition, not limited to declaring the control flow, but also providing full support for drawing the data flow.
· Agile service composition with immediate feedback, refactoring and regression testing of your processes.
· Efficient process execution: visual models compiled to Java bytecode.
· Visual Monitoring, interactive steering and seamless debugging of service compositions fully integrated with the design tools.
· Recursive service composition: automatic publishing of processes as SOAP and RESTful Web services.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new REST.TASK adapter (tasks can be remotely controlled from REST clients)
· new verifier extension point
· new ID_URI system parameter for identifying tasks and processes through URIs
· REST.RESPOND adapter can send HTTP headers