Publisher's description - Net Worth Pro 1.1
Net Worth: It’s the most important number in your personal finance. Net Worth tracking with asset and liability categories. Tracking your Net Worth gives you the most accurate picture of your complete financial health.Your Net Worth is a snapshot of your financial life at one moment in time, a single number representing your financial health.
Are you tired of using money management software that requires you to track all your transactions? Did you ever get tired of that and give up using them altogether?
Did you realize that entering information into these programs, appropriately categorizing all of your spending isn`t a good use of your time?
It is just a lot of work to get a picture of your month-to-month money flow.
Why you should be tracking your Net Worth:
1. See where you are now and where you are going - keeping you in touch with your money and knowledgeable about where you are on the road to where you think you’re going. Net worth is the most accurate measure of wealth. Wealth is what is left over after all of your bills are paid — and that’s precisely what net worth is all about.
2. Make adjustments - It forces you to interact with your financial life. Yes your net worth can change, but only if you take action. Your everyday financial decisions need to be ones that promote increasing assets or decreasing liabilities.
3. Track your progress over time - Tracking net worth can be a great source of motivation. It forces you to set mental goals in an effort to push yourself to keep the overall number moving in the right direction.
4. Net worth can be important when applying for a loan. Since net worth is the best measure of overall financial strength, lenders are often interested in knowing what it is in determining whether or not they will approve you for a loan.
Tracking your Net Worth is Fast, Stress-Free Money Management made simple.
Tracking your net worth is like giving yourself a grade every month and helps keep your spending/savings for the month accountable.
Determining your net worth is more than coming up with a number. It’s also a benchmark for gauging whether or not your assets are increasing over time. If you’re moving in a positive direction, great. However, if your net worth is only holding steady or declining, you’ll want to identify the causes and take action.
To calculate your net worth, take every asset you can possibly think of and subtract all the various sources of debt, and there
it is - a single most comprehensive gauge of how you are doing financially.
- Custom asset and liability categories
- Quick and simple data entry
- Pre-populated values from the previous months` entry
- Track individual asset or liability categories
- Multiple charts: net worth, total assets/liabilities, individual asset/liability category
- Pie charts showing distribution of your asset/liability categories (% or amount)
- Tap on any chart point to see its information.
- Compare net worth records from different periods
- Display bar chart of your annual net worth, estimate net worth for future years based on the trend from previous ones.
- Synchronize with other devices (Macs, iPads) through iCloud.
- Password protection (optional)
- New features coming soon (reports, printing, ...)
If you like Net Worth Tracker Pro, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.