Publisher's description - PHR Test Prep 1.0
PHR Test Prep is to help you prepare the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam by HRCI(The HR Certification Institute). With its exclusive intuitive UI, you can take the mock test and get the real exam experience. The study mode is even better, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, get instant response. The best part for this app is it allows you to concentrate on your incorrect questions only. Add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that`s way more efficient than the traditional quiz app. You can increase confidence and reduce test anxiety by being fully prepared for the test experience.
- Plenty of simulated exam questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace
- Exam mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring, review your exam question with answer and explanation
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) offers a certification called the Professional in Human Resources (PHR). According to the HRCI, this exam focuses on the technical and operational aspects of human resource practices.
The HRCI reports that this exam is specifically designed for those who are not necessarily brand new in their HR career (they suggest two to four years of professional work experience in all HR disciplines) but has not yet had increasingly complicated HR work experience. HR professionals are encouraged to become certified in order to show they are aware of the most current principles and core practices of HR management.
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.