Mastock was designed for individual investors and it was originally built exclusively for Mac OS X.
Mastock has a compelling and intuitive one window user interface, Mastock’s analytical tools can be customized to fit your personal needs.
Here are some key features of "Mastock":
· Automatic download of latest quote prices from free internet sources
· Most of the standard indicators including Ichimoku and Points and Figure on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly period.
· Ability to define your own custom indicators and trade systems using a powerful proprietary programming language.
· Ability to define Trend Lines, Fibonacci retracements and Gann Angles as well as Fibo lines to visualize Elliott waves
· Semi-log or linear scale
· OHLC, Japanese candlesticks or simple curve chart display options
· Ability to easily navigate through historical data at multiple levels of zoom.
· Automatic generation of stock splits
· Ability to research and modify detail data in a spreadsheet like window.
· Stock portfolio management with automatic update
· Support trackpad gestures, accessible, scriptable, voice over compatible
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version does not let you add, delete or modify any stock from the pre-loaded list of stocks.