Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs?
Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you`re looking for.
TrailRunner mini is a simple to use Mac OS X app based on the openStreetMap project. Create and collect routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
NOTE: TrailRunner mini can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "TrailRunner mini":
· Layout and modify routes using the easy route planner
· Import GPX or KML files from your iPhone, GPS device or a community portal
· View mile markers along a routes course
· Automatically download elevation data
· Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
· Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes
· Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better: files are now named like the title of an exported route
· Better: in the route editor, transit locations can be removed by dragging them onto an existing transit location.
· Fixed: Problem importing GPX files