SyncKolab reads a selected Imap folder and synchronizes it with the local address book and calendar. Sync Kolab for Thunderbird uses vCard/iCal/xml as format in the mail messages.
SyncKolab reads a selected Imap folder and synchronizes it with the local address book and calendar. It uses vCard/iCal/xml as format. Using shared-IMAP folders or a Kolab server (www.kolab.org) you can achieve almost fully collaboration functionality (there is an autosync option).
· SeaMonkey 2.0 to 2.1b2
· Thunderbird 1.5 to 3.3a2pre
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· #22681 - Address book sync hangs at one object
· #22762 - SyncKolab hangs during Calendar Sync
· #22766 - little flaw in equalsContact
· #22969 - Disabling Task sync causes resync of other objects
· #22961 - SyncKolab is now compatible with Thunderbird 3.1 (had to create a manifest)
· #22952 - calendarTools.js getSyncDbFile and getSyncFieldFile are in com.synckolab.tools.file not com.synckolab.tools
· #22926 - Make Groupware IMAP folders open associated programs rather than the IMAP message store
· #22804 - Unable to use the SyncKolab Options to set up `Tasks` correctly.?