Chilkat IMAP C / C++ Library is a simple IMAP client component for reading and managing email and folders on an IMAP server.
Chilkat IMAP C / C++ Library is available for the Mac OS X, Windows and Linux platforms.
Here are some key features of "Chilkat IMAP C / C++ Library":
· Supports S/MIME signed and encrypted email.
· Supports TLS/SSL IMAP (Both implicit and explicit via STARTTLS).
· Works with Exchange Server (all versions)
· Works with all IMAP servers
· Supports SSH tunneling (port forwarding).
· Full set of mailbox management features for adding, deleting, and renaming mailboxes.
· Easy to manage mail item flags for "seen", "draft", "answered", and "flagged".
· Preview mail by retrieving message summaries.
· Full mailbox sort and search capability.
· Easy access to all message parts and recipients.
· Easy access to attachments.
· Programs can work using either UIDs or sequence numbers.
· Single license includes all languages/platforms: .NET, IMAP ActiveX, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C++, x64, etc.
· Supports non-English folder names (i.e. UTF-7 mailbox names).
· SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy support.
· HTTP proxy support
· Supports multi-threaded applications.
· Event callbacks for progress monitoring and abort cabability.
· Stress-tested in ASP web farms with large numbers of simultaneous sessions.
· License provides for royalty-free redistribution of components with your application.
· Reliable and expertly engineered.
· Designed to hide the complexities of the IMAP protocol.
· Affordable per-developer licensing.
· Unlimited 1-Year phone and email support.
· Same-product upgrades to new versions are always free.
· 30 days trial.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FileAccess: Changed ???int??