Sprint SmartView allows you to create a high-speed Internet connection for your Mac anywhere on the Sprint Mobile Broadband Network by using your Mobile Broadband Device.
NOTE: Does not support Phone-as-Modem handset connections to the Sprint Mobile Broadband Network.
Here are some key features of "Sprint SmartView":
· One-click activation for supported devices.
· GPS features and services are available at the touch of a button for GPS-capable devices.
· Provides information on signal strength, network type and connectivity details previously unavailable to Mac OS users.
· Software update capabilities built in.
· Ability to set connectivity preferences to auto-connect when device is recognized by Mac.
· Processor 700 MHz
· RAM 32 MB
· Hard Drive Space 60 MB
· Web Browser Safari 2.x or later