TCode is the first application written for video editors to accurately log a show during it`s rewinding or later while watching the tape.
TCode runs in the background and listens to your sound card for time code, then decodes the time, and displays it in the menu bar.
Video editors have struggled to keep accurate logs of when events actually happen on a tape. Whether you need to log events during a live sow, or make notes while watching a tape, TCode comes to your help.
TCode wiil help you get your mind of the counter and concentrate more at your notes.
LTC Timecode Output (from a deck):
· Core Audio compatible audio input device that can accept 1V P-P signal.
· Built-in audio inputs are supported
· SMPTE compliant Linear Time Code signal generator or VTR
· TCode supports a variety of professional timecode sources. A partial list follows: Broadcast VTR`s
· Timecode generators for use with broadcast equipment
· Audio breakout boxes with LTC outputs
· Liner Timecode recorded on an audio track
· TCode supports the industry standard framerates of 24, 25, 29.97, and 30 fps.
· Support for these framerates is automatic, and is autoselecting
Here are some key features of "TCode":
· Hotkey based timecode input into any application.
· Embedded web server showing current time New.
· Grab time from other TCode servers on the network.
· NTSC, PAL, & Film framerates supported.
· Sync computer`s clock to timecode.
· Compare timecode to the system clock.
· Menubar clock.
· Floating clock windows.
· Autoselecting timecode input.
· Simultanious view of multiple LTC inputs.
· Color coded inputs.
· Macintosh computer with 1.0GHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 processor
· 5 MB of disk space