Yam is back in 3D! After the surprise success, Yam returns on the screen with YAM II- Return of the Killer Potato. Now is on you to lead the Potatos across their homeworld in a series of strategic strikes on enemy strong holds, supply lines and bases.
YAM II : Return of the Killer Potato takes place a short time after the end of the previous installment, Yam the Killer Potato.
With the apparent defeat of the enemy leader, Galdov, the Potatos have regained their confidence in winning the war and have uncovered a secret hidden on their own homeworld! Four Crystals known as the Fire, Time, Space and Reality Crystals were being hunted by the alien invaders. However thanks to the bravery of a Potato called Yam the Crystals were kept out of enemy hands.
Yam now leads the Potatos in a mission to take back their homeworld from the aliens invaders who are still present and put an end to the war once and for all. With his knowledge of combat, Yam intends to lead the Potatos across their homeworld in a series of strategic strikes on enemy strong holds, supply lines and bases.
Here are some key features of "YAM II - Return of the Killer Potato":
· Explore and battle in full 3D environments
· Use and aquire mutliple weapons (uzis, shotguns, grenades)
· Fight familiar enemies - Assimilated Potatos, Eye Droids, Spider Potatos, Sentry Guns
· Auto targetting enables you to maintain a lock on enemies whilst dodging around
· Boss Battles
· Minigame puzzles
· YAM II - Return of the Killer Potato is offering over 30 missions
· Macintosh Computer with PowerPC G4 1.0 GHz (or better) or Intel Mac.
· 512MB RAM or higher recommended.
· At least 250 MB free on hard disk.
· Full OpenGL compatible graphic card with 64MB or higher VRAM.
· Mouse, joystick recommended (HID compatible).
· Sound card.
· 60 minutes trial period.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version features many new special effects as well as Snow Leopard compatibility updates.