iGobang is a challenging puzzle game. Think you`re smart? Think you`re good at strategy and planning? Proven it with iGobang!
iGobang namely Gomoku is an intelligent game, easy to learn and funny to play. The rule is purely simple: who puts five pieces in line first win the game.
iGobang is also known as ninuki-renju in Japanese, renju, Pente, Keryo-Pente or Tournament with a little difference in rules. Please note it`s not GO.
NOTE: iGobang can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iGobang":
· Two playing models, either with computer or with a friend
· Pente, meaning capture surrounded pair stones in two-player mode
· Three difficulty levels when playing with computer
· Bigger chessboard size! Player can choose 18X18, 20X20 and 22X22 board
· Player can choose the favorite chess
· Choose the beginning player when playing with a friend
· Record scores for both playing with computer and playing with a friend