MixPad Multitrack is powerful multi-track music mixing software that provides you with all the audio studio features that you need when it comes to music production.
MixPad Multitrack lets you mix multiple audio tracks together quickly and easily.
Simply drag and drop your audio clips onto the timeline where you will see MixPad Multitrack`s powerful music mixing capabilities come to life. Create your own music mashup, radio advertisement, soundtrack or remix in minutes.
The MixPad Multitrack audio mixing software works perfectly with the WavePad Sound Editing Software. WavePad can run on the same computer running MixPad to do any cutting or editing on a single track.
Here are some key features of "MixPad Multitrack":
· Create audio productions within minutes of downloading
· Mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks
· All the multitrack features an audio professional needs
· Unlimited track mixing lets you mix 100+ tracks at once
· Supports almost all audio file formats
· Includes a CD ripper to load audio direct from a CD
· Drag and drop files from your desktop or folders easily to Mixpad
· Add effects to individual tracks, including echo, reverb and distort
· Import video file formats to extract the audio
· Record new tracks using MixPad`s superb quality audio recorder
· Very low latency for accurate multitrack recording
· Use more advanced editing tools for your recordings using the seamlessly integrated WavePad Audio Editor
· Remix tracks for Zulu DJ software
· Works with Express Burn CD Burner to master directly to CD
· 14 days trial
· You can use a maximum of 2 channels.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed saves to .flac not working
· Fixed double click on mpdp file on Desktop running MixPad, but failing to open project (displayed message "Could not open specified file")
· Fixed the Stereo Pan sliders loading okay but not working when a project is opened
· Fixed all audio effects from the `Effects Chain` becoming enabled when a project is opened
· Fixed clicking on the Cancel button while saving a project causing the corruption of that project
· Fixed controls on each track not being painted while loading project (mpdp)
· Fixed inapplicable display of Reload Edited Clip and Restore Clip options
· Fixed identical shortcut keys configured for both Play button and Stop button (Play was working, Stop wasn`t)
· Fixed WavePad Audio Editor crashing when launched from MixPad
· Removed midi-related `BPM` and `Time` controls