Security Fonts are used to print secure text, names and currency amounts on highly secure documents, such as a bank check, in a manner that cannot be easily altered and may prevent forgery.
This package includes five (5) separate Security Fonts in six (6) different font formats, both normal and descriptive, where the written characters appear below or embedded into the character.
The fonts include both upper and lower case alpha characters, as well as numbers, symbols and multiple currency characters including the Dollar, Euro, Pound and Yen.
Here are some key features of "Security Fonts":
· Security Fonts give you the possibility to quickly print secure text, names, amounts and currency.
· Includes the Dollar, Euro, Pound and Yen currency characters.
· Includes five (5) separate Security Fonts in six (6) font formats, both normal and descriptive.
· TrueType, OpenType, PCL laserjet soft fonts and PostScript security font versions are included.
· Compatible with Microsoft?? Windows??, Pocket PC, Macintosh, UNIX, Linux and others.