AmpliTube is the most popular guitar amp and effects modeling software that raises the standard to an unprecedented level of high-quality emulation and extreme flexibility, for crafting the ultimate guitar tone.
AmpliTube offers everything needed to craft your own signature guitar tones with 5 separate modules including Tuner, Stomp, Amp Head, Miked Cabinet, and Rack Effects, on 2 series/parallel guitar rigs.
14 Preamps and EQs, 7 Power Amps, 16 Cabinets, 6 Microphones, 21 Stomp Effects, and 11 Rack Effects make AmpliTube 2 the most comprehensive guitar Amp and Effects Modeling software to date.
Over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Fender, Vox, THD, Supro, and more.
Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear including models based on Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro Harmonix Memory Man and more, with AmpliTube`s unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
Only AmpliTube offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations!
This means you can mix and match Preamps, EQs, Power Amps and Cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make completely new custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.
Thanks to its interface neatly organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, AmpliTube has a more natural organization and feel than many other other amp-simulation softwares in its category.
No parameter is ever more than 2 clicks away. In addition, right out of the box, there are over 400 different programmed guitar Amp and Effects preset combinations covering virtually any famous signature guitar tone you may dream of.
Here are some key features of "AmpliTube3":
· 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
· 21 Stomp effects
· 14 Amp models
· 7 Power Amp models
· 16 cabinet and 6 microphone models
· 11 post-amp FX Racks
· 2 fully configurable rigs
· Digital tuner
· Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
· Includes SpeedTrainer for playing along with your favorite recordings
· Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other "Powered by AmpliTube" products, MIDI control and StompIO integration
· Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound and realistic feel
· Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
· Suggested: 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
· Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
· The demo is fully functional for a grace period of 10 days. After 10 days the demo will expire and will emit a random noise.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various fixes ?