VIPRE Enterprise will allow users to run both scheduled and on-demand scans and view quarantine and scan history. Definition updates are downloaded from Sunbelt across the Internet.
The VIPRE Enterprise product will also be able to detect and clean any Windows-specific malicious threats that may find their way onto a Mac system.
VIPRE Enterprise provides support for Macintosh computers running Mac OS X versions 10.5.6 and 10.6 and above.
Designed with the Mac OS look and feel for an easy and positive user experience, it further expands the capabilities of VIPRE Enterprise.
Here are some key features of "VIPRE Enterprise":
· Cutting-edge proactive protection
· Powerful, comprehensive scanning agent technology
· The configurable dashboard gives you a centralized, policy-driven malware management console with multiple methods of deployment that work!
· Policy-based management with `report-only` default, so you can see the state of your network
· Integration for NAC support
· Flexible reporting
· 250 MB free disk space
· 512 MB memory
· 30 days trial