BII Manager is a standalone Java application manager designed to load, validate and unload ISA-Tab files into a database (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
BII Manager also allows you to manage the security of studies on the database by way of making studies public or private and through the specification of study `owners` who will be able to see the studies `owned` by them when they log in.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User management functionalities.
· Bug failing to detect extra tabs on header raw fixed.
· Dispatching of data files reengineered (includes obfuscation).
· Handling of configurations and table definitions added: full reliance on xml schema (created by the ISAconfigurator).
· Logging of error and display reengineered: reliance on log4j.
· Reporting of missing files now added.
· Build process for the 3 manager functionalities (converter, manager, loader) reengineered and assembled with one shell script.
· Fix pom and profiles files.
· Fix distribution of hibernate.properties file and profile.xml file.